White Kaolin Clay Mask - Primrose & Co
These clay masks are a blend of botanical bliss, created with love, joy and passion. Made with the intention for you to enjoy in selfcare, It’s so important to make sure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, breathe deep and be still while you let the mask work it's magic.
These masks are designed to add a small amount of water, essential oil, serum, oil, hydrosol or herbal tea & mix into a nice rich clay to exfoliate, hydrate and give the skin a reset.
Rich in minerals, clay masks help to restore and replenish skin, draw out impurities and lightly exfoliate. Gentle on sensitive skin, Clay can also help to reduce irritation and inflammation by soothing and balancing skin and promoting healthy cell renewal.
- Add 1-2 tsp of clay into a small bowl.
- Add a tiny amount of herbal tea or water, add one drop of essential oil if desired.
- Start mixing the clay with a powder brush or spoon into a paste.
- Mix until there are no lumps and the mixture is smooth and has a spreadable consistency.
- Apply clay to the face & neck with a brush in an even layer.
- Let the mask set for 20 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse off the mask with warm water & pat dry. Finish with some of our serum and moisturiser leaving your skin silky smooth.
- Please note these clay masks contain flowers and you should always test patch before use.
Botanical Kaolin Clay Mask - Lavender & Chamomile - a white super fine clay that It is particularly useful for oily and acne prone skin where it's drying and cleansing properties work well to help clear the skin. The calming effects of lavender and chamomile flowers helps to soothe and calm the skin.