Cora Balls collect the microfibres from your clothes which in turn helps protect our precious marine life, our soils and the human food chain 1 x Cora Ball - Light Blue
"The Cora Ball is awesome. I am so impressed with product. I clean it out every 4 weeks or so and t is plenty of little mirco fibres to remove. I love it so much I have started purchasing more to give as Christmas presents." - Kirsty R.
Why You Will Love the Cora Balls!
- Capture Microplastics - Did you know that during the wash, the synthetic fabrics in our clothes shed microfibres. These head out to the ocean as Plastic Pollution as Microplastics!
- Reduce Ocean Pollution - .
- Cora Balls are blue for our oceans, working endlessly like coral to filter out water. Every-time you pop your Cora Ball in the wash you will be reminded that we need to take better care of our oceans and that this small action has huge effects for our precious marine life and our own health.
The Specifics of the Stainless Cora Balls:
- No lifetime - have your Cora Ball forever
- Simply add your Cora Ball into your washing machine!
- Cora Balls collect mircofibre fuzz which is made during washing
- The microfibre fuzz can then be disposed of appropriately (best option for now is into the trash like dryer fluff)
- Approximately one third of microfibres per load, are caught per Cora Ball
- Made of 100% recycled and 100% recyclable soft and stretchy plastic - physical and chemical properties will be maintained in the washing machine temperature extremes